jueves, 12 de diciembre de 2019

MILK TREAT BOX "CHRISTMAS STARTS"

Advent is here! It's one of the best times of the year. Finally today I can share these treat boxes which I made last week for putting gifts of Christmas. These boxes are destinated to teachers and adminitrative personal of the Foundation where I teached Physics and Chemistry in this year.


With these boxes I'm inaugurating (later 😂) the Christmas Time at the blog, haha. But you can visit the "famous post" (thank you!) Album "Perfect Christmas". 😊
I made 54 milk boxes and 4 small boxes too...


Because I had short timefor making them I used high weight cardstocks with classic colours of Christmas (red and green). Here there aren't design papers with acceptable  weight at the stores. 😞
I made a circle windows with acetate and with a gold scalloped frame. I used Lawn Fawn dies. The boxes have a gold ribbon to hang them on the Christmas tree.
¿Did you make your Christmas gifts for this year? I want sharing more works in next days. ¿Do you want a tutorial for making these boxes? You can leave a comment about this below, at my Facebook Page or Instagram. 😉 Hugs!!!




"Mi espíritu y mi corazón están alerta como los ojos del centinela.
Estoy esperando. Te busco, Señor. Estoy en vela. ¡Es adviento!"
Anónimo


I apologize for my English, it's basic. But I want to share my works with you (and with love).

Esta entrada también está disponible en Español.

SUPPLY LIST
  • Martha Stewart Scoring Board
  • Lawn Fawn "Small Stitched Circle" Stackables
  • Lawn Fawn "Scalloped Circle" Stackables
  • First Edition "Modern Alphabet" Dies
  • We R Memory Keepers "Corner Chomper Crop A Dile" Tool
  • Sizzix Sidekick Cut Machine
  • Sizzix Big Shot Plus Cut Machine

CHALLENGES

I want to entry in next challenges:
Thank you very much!

14 comentarios:

  1. Amazing idea, great made.
    Thank you for participating in our Anything Goes Challenge at The Brown Sugar Challenge

    Danka
    Danki's creative passions {My Blog}

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Oh my, you have been busy! These are lovely, Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and best of luck in the draw! Donna - DT Member

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love you festive treat boxes! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ResponderBorrar
  4. So cute!! How absolutely creative, love it!
    Thanks for playing along with us this month.
    Regina DT-Member of Paper Funday Challenge

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Busy bee! This has come together beautifully! Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious. Good luck and we all hope to see you and your wonderful creations again! Jackie DT member.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Congratulations on completing a massive project! Your work is beautiful and I love how "finished" your boxes are! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!

    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ResponderBorrar
  7. WOW
    These are FABULOUS treat boxes!
    You will be making a LOT of people very HAPPY!
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck with your entry :)

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Lots of work has gone into these fab cartons! Thank you for joining us at the CRAFT challenge this week.

    Debbie
    CRAFT DT
    decraftsblog.wordpress.com {my blog}

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Hi Adry, you have been very busy making all those lovely gifts. Thank you for joining us at Crafting by Designs. Good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT

    ResponderBorrar
  10. Oh my goodness you have been busy. These are adorable and will be very gratefully received I'm sure.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    CRAFT DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ResponderBorrar
  11. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” December Challenge. DT Monika.

    ResponderBorrar
  12. Great boxes!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional winter” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Kreativtanten)

    ResponderBorrar
  13. Lovely boxes, thanks for sharing at Love to Craft Challenge. Agnieszka chanya13

    ResponderBorrar
  14. Very nicely done! You were very busy but it was surely worth it! Thanks for playing along with us at A Place To Start Challenge Blog!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ResponderBorrar