domingo, 19 de abril de 2020

MINI ALBUM - BANNER "HEART"

Hi there! Today, day 33 of the quarantine in my city, I want to share you a mini album: a heart filled with love. It's a special  meaning to me (I explain it below). It's the first time what I make this kind of structure. It´s a banner and it's kept in a box of chocolates: a nice way of recycle this lovely box. It´s ideal for giving very very love.


The box cover is transparent. I made a big bow with organza ribbons. I love bows; when I was a child I drew lot of pink bows in my drawings 😅.

For making the cover of this CAS mini album I used a word which I cut with a Sizzix die courtesy of Aly Scrap Salta.

I used acetate for the cover of album. I cut it and all pages with a heart stitched die.

The design papers are from the "Yours Truly" Paper Collection of Pebbles. Also, I made acetate pages...




I used a red organza ribbon for binding the pages...

I made a pink envelope with the 123 Punch Board of We R Memory Keepers. It contains a  surprise! You can watch it in the video below 😊.
It has a shaker too...
The photographs are from my family... 💕


I made heart flaps for putting more photos or for writing. They're closed with a Baker twine.






This album is a banner; then we can put or hang it somewhere of our home. I couldn't take a picture of the complete banner, but you can watch it better in the video. 




You can watch more details and the "envelope surprise" in the video of my YouTube Channel.


¿Do you use recycled things for your projects? I enjoy making my works with recycled materials. You can reuse a cereal box for doing the bases of the heart pages. I wrapped them with a red soft shine vinyl. 
This mini album is special for me because it represents the only wish of my heart in this moment: meeting with my parents and my brother. We didn't achieve assembling to be together this quarantine because the night of March 17th the authorities suddenly closed the roads. But I'm not alone, I stay with my sister. I hope with yearning our meeting. I take care of myself to be able to be with they as soon as possible. 
Today, love manifests both in the simplicity and complexity of "Stay Home". Stay safe and well. Blessings! 😘

"Love explained everything to me. 
Love solved everything for me. 
That is why I admire love wherever it is found. 
If loves is as great as it is simple, 
if the simplest longing can be found in nostalgia, 
then I can understand why God wants to be greeted by simple people; 
by those whose hearts are pure 
and find no words to express their love. 
God came this far 
and He stopped a short step away from nothingness, 
very close to our eyes. 
Perhaps life is a wave of astonishment, 
a wave of height and depth.
Don't ever be afraid"

St. John Paul II

I apologize for my English, it's basic. But I want to share my works with you (and with love).

Esta entrada también está disponible en Español.

SUPPLY LIST
  • Pebbles "Yours Truly" Paper Collection
  • Lawn Fawn "Large Stitched Circle" Stackables
  • Lawn Fawn "Scalloped Circle" Stackables
  • First Edition "Modern Alphabet" Dies
  • Sizzix - Lori Whitlock "Perfect Labels" Dies
  • Sizzix - Luisa Elena Guillén "Amor" Die
  • Eyelet Outlet "Pastel" Brads
  • Hemptique Bakers Twine
  • Fiskars "Surecut Paper" Trimmer
  • We R Memory Keepers "123 Punch Board" Tool
  • Sizzix Sidekick Cut Machine & Starter Kit
  • Sizzix Big Shot Plus Cut Machine & Starter Kit

CHALLENGES

I want to entry with my mini album in next challenges:

Thank you very much!

26 comentarios:

  1. Cute! Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. A new challenge starts tomorrow! Always Anything Goes with an Optional Twist. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Such a creative design perfectly showing your style! I love this idea sharing memories in a banner journal; what a wonderful way to think of those you love while you are separated. Peace to you and hoping you are reunited with your loved ones soon. Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! Your journal is beautiful! Katrina

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Your album is amazing! I watched the video and love how you used the acetate, the hearts that open up, and especially the pop up box. Great job, a very special project. Thank you for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge!
    Melanie
    Melanie

    ResponderBorrar
  4. What an absolutely fun little mini album! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week.
    Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Love Alex (PinkCraftyMama).
    Arty Divas DT
    Pink Crafty Mama {My Blog}
    Arty Divas

    ResponderBorrar
  5. A lovely idea and a beautiful project, a great way to feel close to your family during this enforced separation. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz.
    Chris
    x

    ResponderBorrar
  6. This is beautiful very original thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create x

    ResponderBorrar
  7. This is fantastic Adriana! What a beautiful way to celebrate and show love! Beautiful design and such pretty die cuts! Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
    PS: We have a Design Team call on the go, and we would love to have you join our team. You can find the information here if you're interested: http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2020/04/dt-call.html
    Linda

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Such a beautiful mini album, I so love this! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ResponderBorrar
  9. What a great personal album project! There is so much detail and love that has gone into creating this wonderful remembrance! Thanks so much for sharing it with us as we celebrate our 10th anniversary at the Alphabet Challenge!
    Rachelle - DT : )

    ResponderBorrar
  10. This is absolutely stunning, what a great idea.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ResponderBorrar
  11. What a creative and unique idea! Love all the embellishments. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

    ResponderBorrar
  12. Very pretty album with great patterned papers. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ResponderBorrar
  13. Stunning creation! The concept is awesome and it has been beautifully executed! Thanks for a wonderful submission to our challenge at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ResponderBorrar
  14. Great project! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ResponderBorrar
  15. Love this album. Thank you for playing with us at Gem of a challenge blog. good luck with your entry.

    ResponderBorrar
  16. Hello... Thanks for entering your lovely banner into our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ResponderBorrar
  17. WOW stunning banner album love all the dies,papers and photos---even a little shaker heart too-brilliant.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ResponderBorrar
  18. Adriana: thanks for participating in APTS blog's April monthly challenge! You've created a spectacular project! --Becca/resident designer for APTS

    ResponderBorrar
  19. This is really pretty mini album. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva

    ResponderBorrar
  20. Beautiful!! Thank-you so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but with everything going on, I’m just getting around to doing this. Please stay safe and strong during this time.
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ResponderBorrar
  21. I love your mini album! The colors and the way your opens is fantastic! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
    Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com
    Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

    ResponderBorrar
  22. Wow - that is so pretty! Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends; good luck! We hope to see you in the next challenge, too.
    Jen Leeflang
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT

    ResponderBorrar
  23. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ResponderBorrar
  24. Congratulations, your have been selected as a TOP ROCKER at 613 Avenue Create for the week of April 19, 2020 - April 25, 2020! Please stop by and grab your bag. Thanks for your inspirational submission to our challenge!
    The Resident Design Team

    ResponderBorrar
  25. A very beautiful mini album made with lots of love! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges. Donna - DT Member

    ResponderBorrar
  26. A wonderful project!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional marble background” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Kreativtanten)

    ResponderBorrar