sábado, 29 de febrero de 2020

MASCULINE ALBUM "ANÍBAL"

Hello there!!! A littlover a month ago I didn't publish anything! 😳 I have a lot of projects to share, specially about Valentine's Day, but I didn't have time for editing photos and videos. Next month I'll make up for the lost time 😊. I'm going to start by sharing you an album which my sister's friend solicited me for giving to her boyfriend. 💕


This album is super CAS and it's the first letter of his name (A of Aníbal) on the cover. I's a monochromatic album and the predominant colour is blue because it's his favourite colour 😀. I made a box with a little tag for dedicating this gift...


The size of this album is 8x8 inches and the covers are made of synthetic leather...
It has a reinforced "U" binding. I used raffia thread and MDF hearts for giving warmth it...

It's a minimum capacity for 30 photos of 10x15 cm...



I used silver pendants, brads and eyelets...
Back to the cover there is a big pocket with two mats for putting more photos...

I used Sizzix and First Edition Alphabet die cuts for making the titles and the first letters of their names...


I made flaps and pockets for tags too...



On the central pages they can put 6 photographs...
I used recycle foamy scraps behind titles...

Final pages...


On the last page there is a big pocket too...





I made a flip through video with more details of this album.  You can watch it in my Youtube Channel or below...

¿Do you like to make projects for boys? I enjoyed making this album for this lovely couple 😀. Thank you so much for stopping by! Hugs and kisses!!!
"The measure of love is to love without measure."
Saint Augustine

I apologize for my English, it's basic. But I want to share my works with you (and with love).

Esta entrada también está disponible en Español.

SUPPLY LIST
  • Lawn Fawn "Large Stitched Square" Stackables
  • First Edition "Modern Alphabet" Dies
  • Sizzix - Lindsey Serata "Multi-Frame Shaker Pocket" Framelits
  • Martha Stewart "Photo Corner" Double Craft Punch
  • American Crafts "Elements" Brads
  • We R Memory Keepers "Corner Chomper Crop A Dile" Tool
  • Sizzix Sidekick Cut Machine & Starter Kit
  • Sizzix Big Shot Plus Cut Machine & Starter Kit

CHALLENGES

I want to entry with my album in next challenges:

Thank you very much!

15 comentarios:

  1. Thank you for joining the DL.ART FEBRUARY LINKY challenge
    This is such a gorgeous album!! I love all the detail you added.
    Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  2. What a cool project.
    Perfect bright card to bring a smile to my face!
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love albums/journals/books and this one is fabulous! Love all the pockets, closures, tags, and embellishments! Your papers and design are absolutely perfect for this masculine album! I'm sure the recipient will adore this! Wonderful!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ResponderBorrar
  4. What a beautiful album you have obviously put a lot of work into it. Lovely to see you joining us at Creatalicious Challenges

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Your album you have created for your sister is just wonderful. I love the colour. Thanks for entering our challenge this month at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT

    ResponderBorrar
  6. WOW! What an amazing album!! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Amazing album! Thanks so much for playing with us last week at Crafting Happiness Challenges! A new challenge started today – Anything Goes with optional theme to use GREEN. Easy Peasy. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Creator
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Blog

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Fantastic! Thank you for playing along with us over at Creatalicious Challenges this time around with your stunning creation.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Wow what an awesome album. I love the colors and keeping it just a couple of colors. Really awesome look. Love the horse charm. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ResponderBorrar
  10. I'm back with my Aud Sentiments hat on.. Great to see your fun album again. Thanks for sharing at AS

    ResponderBorrar
  11. Holy Moly!!! This is incredible!! I love this design!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)

    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ResponderBorrar
  12. A great creation - thanks for sharing it with us at Through the Craft Door.

    Helen

    ResponderBorrar
  13. Fantastically done! Thanks for playing along with the Krafty Chicks challenge, hope to see you again.

    ResponderBorrar
  14. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of
    luck with your entry. Tania DT member

    ResponderBorrar
  15. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional monochrome” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Kreativtanten)

    ResponderBorrar