miércoles, 26 de junio de 2019

SUMMER MINI ALBUM "HELLO ADVENTURE"


Hello there! It´s winter here but it's summer in the northern hemisphere. Today I want to show you a Mini Album for summer photos. It´s super easy and special for beginners.


It´s a first album where I used papers courtesy of Aly Scrap Salta. The owner of this shop is Alicia. She's very generous and opened the doors of her precious studio. I used American Crafts paper collection for made this album.
  • It´s a 6x6 mini album.
  • The covers are of acetate. I love this material!
  • The binding is making with cordons.

  • The cover´s title is one of the cards from the collection. I plastificated this with transparent vinyl.


  • I didn´t resist to use acetate for any page and I used a bubble die cut too.


I made a flip through video in Spanish. You can watch the video below or in my YouTube Channel.



Do you like using acetate? How do you do? I´d enjoy reading your comments. Thanks a lot for stopping by!!! Blessings!


"Love with all your heart means to do it without reservations and without spurious interests."
(Homily of S.S. Francisco, April 1, 2017)

I apologize for my English, it's basic. But I want to share my works with you (and with love).


Esta entrada también está disponible en Español.

SUPPLIES
  • American Crafts "The Best of AC" Paper Pad
  • We R Memory Keepers "Corner Chomper" Tool
  • Sizzix Big Shot Plus Cut Machine

2 comentarios:

  1. Me encanto el álbum divino muy linda presentación y todos los detalles...
    Gracias por hacernos parte de este maravilloso proyecto.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Me encanto el álbum divino muy linda presentación y todos los detalles...
    Gracias por hacernos parte de este maravilloso proyecto.

    ResponderBorrar