domingo, 22 de marzo de 2020

EXPLODING BOX "LOVE"

Hi there! Today I share you a mini album-exploding box what I made for a last workshop in my city. 💕 It's a second project which I made about Valentine's Day. The first project was a CAS masculine album: Álbum "Aníbal". But I think that these projects make great gifts for celebrating love and hope all year round...


The box measures 4 x 4 x 4" and its minimum capacity is for 50 photos.

I made this CAS box with a digital "Happy Valentine's Day" Collection courtesy of Crafty Things Deco. If you want to get this lovely paper collection, click here. 😍




One of my favourite materials is the acetate...


These little boxes of acetate aren't glued to the base, there's a magnet. They've space for putting candies or other things.

The box has four pockets with tags and two mini interactive cards. You can watch them in my video below 😉. 


Also it's flips and pop ups...

I used a lot of paper snippets for all hearts. This is my favourite pop up...


I used acetate for making the pages too. I decorated them with hearts what I made with a die cut courtesy of Aly Scrap Salta.


The upper acetate box contain a word: "AMOR"...

For more details (don't miss two mini cards 😀) you can watch my flip through video in my YouTube Channel or below...


Do you like making exploding boxes? I love these type of structures because they're ideal for giving. I invite you to watch other box which I made for a baby: Exploding Box "Delfina". I want to do a tutorial video in English of that box 😉. Thank you for stopping by! Kisses! 💗


“Where there is no love, put love, and you will find love.”
St. John of the Cross


I apologize for my English, it's basic. But I want to share my works with you (and with love).

Esta entrada también está disponible en Español.

SUPPLY LIST
  • Crafty Things "Happy Valentine's Day" Digital Paper Collection
  • Lawn Fawn "Large Stitched Circle" Stackables
  • Lawn Fawn "Small Stitched Circle" Stackables
  • First Edition "Modern Alphabet" Dies
  • Martha Stewart "Scoring Board"
  • Fiskars "Surecut Paper" Trimmer
  • We R Memory Keepers "Corner Chomper" Tool
  • Sizzix Sidekick Cut Machine & Starter Kit
  • Sizzix Big Shot Plus Cut Machine & Starter Kit

CHALLENGES

I want to entry with my mini album-exploding box in next challenges:


Thank you very much!

22 comentarios:

  1. Wow, your exploding box card is amazing. So much detail and effort has gone into it and I love the pastel colours you have used. Thanks for taking the time to enter our challenge this month at Creative Inspiratoins and good luck, Jayne DT

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love this so much. So pretty. The colors are beautiful and springy.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Melanie DT

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Great job here...this box look ideal for baby newborn too...
    Thanks for sharing at Through The Craft Room Door
    See you soon
    Lady--TTCRD DT

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Me again to thank you for playing with us at All Fun Challenges
    Hope to see you often
    Lady - AFC owner/DT

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Oh how wonderful! I'm sorry I am late commenting but thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Amazing, i love the colors you've used. Thank you for joigning us at All Fun Challenges

    ResponderBorrar
  7. What a fabulous box! thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue x

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Wow - I just love exploding boxes and your box of love is extraordinary. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Awesome exploding card! They always so much fun! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ResponderBorrar
  10. Beautiful exploding box. Looks like you put a lot of thought and love into this project. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ResponderBorrar
  11. Oh, WOW, what a beautiful exploding box! Lots of effort and love went into that. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Krafty Chicks.

    ResponderBorrar
  12. A wonderful exploding box..Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ResponderBorrar
  13. This is so pretty! I love the pastel colors! What a fabulous creation! Thank you for joining us at Crafter’s Castle this month! I hope you join us again soon! Hugs! Mynn xx

    ResponderBorrar
  14. Oh my dear girl. This is gorgeous but I have a rule that it can be no more than 10 challenges with your entry. I'm really upset here but I have to delete this from Mr Linky. Please, don't take it personally - we love your work and want to to come and play again!

    With love, and sadness

    Di xx

    ResponderBorrar
  15. Congratulations! The Resident Design Team at 613 Avenue Create has chosen you as a Top Rocker for the week March 22-28, 2020! Thanks for your wonderful submission to our challenge. Please stop by our blog and grab you Top Rocker Badge!

    https://avenue613.blogspot.com/p/top-rocker-march-2.html

    ResponderBorrar
  16. Beautiful little exploding box!!!! I love all the layers and the spring colours!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge, we hope to see you again next time. Stay safe, Hugs, Brigitte

    ResponderBorrar
  17. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ResponderBorrar
  18. Wow, that is fabulous creation -- and I can't even imagine the workload you must have put in this. Beautiful soft pastel color scheme too.
    Thanks for joining our "Hope" themed challenge at UnstampaBelles.

    Hugs,
    Eemeli {DT}

    ResponderBorrar
  19. wow amazing explosion box... Thank you for joining us at the Corrossive challenge Blog

    ResponderBorrar
  20. This is fabulous. You have so many different elements there and extra fold-out pieces that I haven't seen on this type of project before.

    ResponderBorrar
  21. A wonderful creation!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional layer it up” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Kreativtanten)

    ResponderBorrar