Welcome October!!! Is this year ending? Here we're in spring, with some very hot days and an abysmal variation of temperatures. My consolation are the strawberries... I love them! I confess that I miss winter. It's my favorite season. With this mini album I can imagine being in autumn like our friends in the north hemysphere.
It has the classic autumn colour: brown and other neutral colours. The covers are made with vinyl and their decoration is minimalistic for to provide it durability and cleanliness.
Happy Fall! Title was made with four layers of kraft paper and it was varnished. I used a gray fabric for the book spine and for the decorations too.
You can find a Supply List below.
This album has a 6x6" size and it has a minnimun capacity for 35 photos. Binding is very easy with a sisal thread. I recommend it.
There are big pockets...
First page has a simple shaker. I made it stitching two circles, one of vellum. Little elements in the shaker are kraft paper diecuts and gold sequins.
I used a lot of inks, stamps and diecuts...
Papers are from the collection "The Best of American Crafts"; the same what I used for to make the Summer Mini Album "Hello Adventure". Soon I'll share a Girl Mini Album where I'll use this collection too.
I used old clear stamps of Simple Stories and KaiserCrafts and Spellbinders diecuts.
I love to use Nuvo Crystal Drops, in this case I chosed Pale Gold colour. I made tags with stamps and inks for backgrounds.
I love Hampton Art clear stamps. I've only one. It's my favourite...
My favourite patterned paper...
I made a flip through video in Spanish. You can watch the video below or in my YouTube Channel.
Do you like making season albums? Thanks a lot for stopping by!!! Happy fall!!! Kisses and hugs!
“Hermosas son las estaciones todas para el mortal que en sí guarda la dicha.”
Rosalía de Castro
I apologize for my English, it's basic. But I want to share my works with you (and with love).
Esta entrada también está disponible en Español.
- American Crafts "The Best of AC" Paper Pad
- Hampton Art "Believe" Clear Stamps
- BoBunny "Rejoice" Stamps
- Kaisercraft "Sheet Music" Clear Stamps
- Kaisercraft "Dictionary Meanings" Clear Stamps
- Simple Stories DIY "Journaling" Clear Stamps
- Simple Stories DIY "Date" Clear Stamps
- Prima "Hello Pastel" Clear Stamps
- Ranger Archival Ink "Coffee"
- Ranger Distress Oxide "Antique Linen"
- Ranger Distress Ink "Antique Linen"
- Ranger Distress Ink "Walnut Stain"
- Nuvo "Pale Gold" Crystal Drops
- Lawn Fawn "Small Stitched Circle" Stackables
- Lawn Fawn "Large Stitched Circle" Stackables
- Spellbinders "Positively Me" Dies
- Sizzix - Lindsey Serata "Multi-Frame Shaker Pocket" Framelits
- M&M "Alphabet" Dies
- We R Memory Keepers "Corner Chomper Crop A Dile" Tool
- We R Memory Keepers "123 Punch Board" Tool
- Sizzix Sidekick Cut Machine & Starter Kit
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Cut Machine & Starter Kit
I want to entry with my mini album in next challenges:
- Craft Stamper Magazine: Take It Make It Challenge: October
- Friendship Challenge #46: Herbst / Erntedank
- Love To Scrap Challenge #126: No Cards Allowed
- Love To Craft Challenge #39: October Anything Goes
- Papercraft Challenge #23: Tag! You're it!
- Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge October
- Your Scrapbook Place October Contest with Ike's Art
- A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge for October
- Creative Fingers Challenge #172
- Penny's Paper - Crafty Challenge 450
- Not Just Cards September Challenge
- Through The Craft Room Door 1st October Challenge: Anything Goes
- Creatalicious Challenge #172: Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge 114
- DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #248: Fall
- DL.ART Linky Challenge October
- Creative Inspirations October Challenge: Masculine or Autumn!
- Crafting With An Attitude Challenge 56
- Simply Create Too Challenge #154: Anything Goes
- Crafting By Designs - October: Anything Goes
- Brown Sugar Challenge #294: October
- Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #68
- Mini Album Makers Challenge: October
- Задание: "Выбор месяца: стиль рустик" (Challenge of the month: Rustic Style)
I won the BCK Challenge: "Rustic Style"!!!
Thank you very much!!!