martes, 26 de noviembre de 2019

STITCHED ALBUM "BLOOM FOR VICKY"

Hello!!! It's cloudy here, a typical day of spring. The birds sing since 4 a.m. everyday. Today it´s a special day for sharing you an album which I made with Bloom Collection Papers of Maggie Holmes.


This album is inspired at the Mini Album "Sweet Girl". The reason is what my dentist saw that mini and she like it. She wanted four similar albums but bigger ones. One for her daughter and the others for her friends as First Holy Communion gifts.


Today I show you the first album. Its size is 8x8". I made the covers with white syntethic leather.

It's my first experience where I made stitched covers and binding.




I used white and yellow cardstocks too, classic colours of Communion.



I made pockets for inserting tags y mats...


In this pages there are flaps with a lot of place for photos...


Here, birds are the protagonists with one photo and there's a cascade structure in the next page.



Final pages...


This album and the others have boxes...

The album what I'll share you in my next post is for Guillermina...

You can watch more details of this album in the video below or at my YouTube Channel. I hope what you can hear the birds songs 😄...


¿Are you making albums for your spring photos... or fall photos? Or a Christmas album? I invite you to visit my post Album "Perfect Christmas"Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!!! 😘

On this ocassion I share you one of my favourite Christmas songs: "El cant dels ocells", adapted in 1991 by Xavier Montsalvatge and performed in 2008 by Elīna Garanča (Christmas in Vienna, 29:10 min).


"En veure despuntar el major lluminar en la nit més ditxosa,
els ocellets cantant a festejar-lo van amb sa veu melindrosa.
L'àliga imperial pels aires va voltant, cantant amb melodia,
dient: 'Jesús és nat per treure'ns de pecat i dar-nos l'Alegria'. [...]
Ja n'entra el cotoliu dient: Ocells veniu a festejar l'aurora!
I lo merlot, xiulant, anava festejant a la més gran Senyora. [...]
La garsa, griva o gaig diuen: Ara ve el maig! Respon la cadernera:
Tot arbre reverdeix, tota branca floreix com si fos primavera."


I apologize for my English, it's basic. But I want to share my works with you (and with love).

Esta entrada también está disponible en Español.

SUPPLY LIST
  • Crate Paper - Maggie Holmes "Bloom" Paper Pad
  • BoBunny "Nested Terrific Tag" Dies
  • Spellbinders "Positively Me" Dies
  • Lawn Fawn "Stitched Circle Frames" Dies
  • Lawn Fawn "Large Stitched Square" Stackables
  • Nellie Snellen "Nellie's Multi Frame's Flower" Dies
  • First Edition "Modern Alphabet" Dies
  • Martha Stewart "Doily Lace" Edge Punch
  • Eyelet Outlet Brads
  • We R Memory Keepers "Corner Chomper" Tool
  • We R Memory Keepers "Corner Chomper Crop A Dile" Tool
  • Sizzix Sidekick Cut Machine & Starter Kit
  • Sizzix Big Shot Plus Cut Machine & Starter Kit

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario