Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog! It's spring here. Special for sharing with you this colourful mini album. It's flowers and butterflies. It's dedicated to the girls who like funny colours...It's the third mini album wich I made with the paper collection of American Crafts: "The Best of AC". The other two are Summer Mini Album "Hello Adventure" and Autumn Mini Album "Happy Fall!". Because Christmas will be soon I take the oppotunity to invite you to watch my Album "Perfect Christmas" what I made for Christmas in July. I'm very happy and grateful for the reception which it had.
This spring album measures 6x6" and the cover was made with recycled cardboard and white synthetic leather. I often make minimalistics covers because I want to give it durability. I used one card from the paper collection for the title. I framed it with stitched frame and protected it with acetate.
You can find a Supply List below.
I chose a simple "U" binding, similar to "Stack The Deck" of Laura Denison. This album is very interactive (it's a lot of flaps and pockets) and its capacity is around 30 photos of 3x4" and some of 9x13 cm.
It's frames and I used brads and Bakers twine for keeping close flaps. There is a big pocket with a mat behind the frame.
These buttons were recycled from the old mum's blouse. I love them but I can't find to buying more.
I chose scraps and cut words from the one design paper...
The flower was cut with the Spellbinders die. I love this die because also emboss it.
For the butterflies I used scraps and a punch of Martha Stewart. I made tags too...
More tags in the pockets with two mats...
For making the stitches circles I used Lawn Fawn dies. Here there is a circle frame...
And a cascade...
Here, final pages...
I made a flip through video in Spanish. You can watch the video below or in my YouTube Channel.
¿Do you like colourful papers? I love this paper pad. Happy and super cute spring... or fall! Thanks for stopping by! Kisses!!!
"There are so many things to enjoy and our passage through the Earth is so short, that suffering is a waste of time. We've to enjoy the winter snow and the spring flowers."
I apologize for my English, it's basic. But I want to share my works with you (and with love).
Esta entrada también está disponible en Español.
- American Crafts "The Best of AC" Paper Pad
- BoBunny "Nested Terrific Tag" Dies
- Spellbinders "Positively Me" Dies
- Lawn Fawn "Stitched Circle Frames" Dies
- Lawn Fawn "Large Stitched Square" Stackables
- Lawn Fawn "Small Stitched Circle" Stackables
- Nellie Snellen "Nellie's Multi Frame's Flower" Dies
- Martha Stewart "Butterfly" Punch
- Eyelet Outlet Brads
- Hemptique Bakers Twine
- We R Memory Keepers "Corner Chomper" Tool
- We R Memory Keepers "Corner Chomper Crop A Dile" Tool
- Sizzix Sidekick Cut Machine & Starter Kit
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Cut Machine & Starter Kit
I want to entry with my mini album in next challenges:
- Crafty Calendar November Challenge: Cute and Girly
- Creative Craft Cottage Challenge #124: Add Buttons and Bows
- Creatalicious Challenge #175: Anything Goes with optional Stitching
- Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge: Simon Says Recycle
- Stinkin' Inkers Challenge: Die-lirious and Punchy
- 613 Avenue Create Challenge #227: Anything Goes
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop - Challenge #365
- Cardz TV Challenge #102: Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge 457
- Creative Fingers Challenge #175
- Love To Craft Challenge #40: November Anything Goes
- Papercraft November Challenge #24
- Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge November
- Brown Sugar Challenge #295: November
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge 118
- The Corrosive Challenge #11: Anything Goes
- Get Creative Challenge #86: Anything Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door 19th November Challenge: Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations Challenge #402: Anything Goes
- Crafting By Designs November Challenge: Anything Goes
- The Paper Funday November Challenge #11: Anything Goes
- DL.ART Linky Challenge November
- Crafting With An Attitude Challenge 57
- Your Scrapbook Place November Challenge with Limited Runs!
- A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge for November
- Not Just Cards November Challenge
- Crafts Galore Encore November Challenge #69
- Alphabet Challenge Blog: Q is for Quick and Easy
- Mini Album Makers Challenge: November