sábado, 6 de abril de 2019

MY FIRST POST! ABOUT ME...

I decided to do it!!! Finally I entered in the "Blogger World"! Until now, I was shared my scrapbooking and cardmaking works only by Instagram (@adryconcep).
But I always felt that it wasn´t enough to explain the true essence of my projects and now I´ve more time to publish my works more frecuently. Also, I don´t want to stay out of the constantly challenges proposed by the fantastic websites and blogs, haha! So I am here...
First, I share with you my planner 2018 because I think that this project represents me. Since, as you´ll realize later, my works are gifts for my family and friends and they adapt to their tastes or circumstances.




I love the "Clean and Simple" style, although I'm not rigorous about it. I have a weakness for cute things and laces. And I'm a fan of Polish, Ukrainian and Russian designers.
Where I´m quite minimalist is on the covers of the albums and, in this case, in my planner. It reflects my "engineering character" (here is the reason for the name of my blog). I´m getting close to graduating of Chemical Engineer and, for me, the practicality during the manipulation and the external conservation of the albums is fundamental to protect the internal content.


Of course everything depends on the type of use and according to it we can allow us to add more decoration. Also  I´m constantly in search of beautiful and durable materials to protect the covers.


The pastel pink is my favourite color! I love flowers and butterflies and I love working with vellum paper. I can´t separate from vellum, because since my childhood I´ve made many cards of "Tarjetería Española".
Since of 15 years old I´ve been studying chemistry (accompanied by Mathematics and Physics). I´m Catholic and Science brings me closer to God. I live with my sister and we have a younger brother. We all love chemistry...


My pink trousers (or pants) in the photograph in the University reveal my preference towards this color and also the blouse!
And now my daddies, one of the reasons of my life...


I´m blessed to have them and I take advantage of spending a lot of time with them. They live in a smaller city to a little over 2 hours by car from here. I entered partly in the scrapbooking world because I´ve plenty of photographs taken by my dad. But until now I gave away albums and I didn´t organize my photos, haha!
Since I have the use of reason I've been fascinated by cutting papers, giving away cards (even tags!) and looking my family's photographs. So this hobby contains everything I like! Besides since my childhood my mom taught me embroidery and crochet and I painted on fabric.
I started doing my works without specials materials or scrap tools but it wasn´t an impediment to doing beautiful things. Today I´ve the joy of having some tools. The consumable materials and tools are very difficult to acquire and the economic situation of my country Argentina is so bad (all is very very expensive). That's why there are the works where for example I used cardstocks when I didn´t have designer papers and I took full advantage of my materials: stamps, embossing folders, etc. Also I try to buy with conscious and escape a bit from the "burruños" (word from Spanish girls). I do a "big research" before buying a certain tool: I ask advice from experts, I check all the reviews on the web, etc., haha!
Finally I want to say that all of us can create the things that we imagine. When they´re born from the heart with love the works acquire a beautiful dimension... The important thing is to enjoy doing our works and be happy!!!
This is all (and enough) for today. Thanks for spending a time here! Hugs!


"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
Albert Einstein

I apologize for my English, it's basic. But I want to share my works with you (and with love).

Esta entrada también está disponible en Español.

SUPPLIES
  • Martha Stewart "Butterfly" Punches
  • Martha Stewart "Hydrangea" Punch
  • Martha Stewart "Photo Corner" Punch
  • Sizzix "Flower" Die Cut
  • Spellbinders "Positively Me" Die Cuts
  • We R Memory Keepers "Cinch" Bindery Tool

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario