domingo, 7 de abril de 2019

BIRTHDAY ALBUM - GUEST BOOK "ALFONSINA"


Purple fever??? There is an explanation for it... The recipient of this album was a girl who was celebrating her 4th birthday. She was a fan of Princess Sofia.


At the request of her mother I used good quality papers form a stationery shop. I said in my first post (where there´re things about me): the fact that we don´t have specific scrapbooking papers is not an impediment to do our works.
It's my first album and I made it about 3 years ago thus I'm love it. It´s of DIN A4 size and it has a Hidden Hinge binding. What a nice way to start, haha! Luckily the result went well enough and its owner loved it.


The pages are pocket type with large and different photo mats inserted in each pocket.


They´re quite interactive which It gives rise to a great capacity to put photographs and to write in different points and tags (most of which are written on the hidden back with dedications for Alfonsina).


Edge and corner punchs were very helpful and they´re from stationary shops except the famous "Doily Lace" by Martha Stewart. The white frame of the previous image was made with patience with a corner punch.






Many things were cut with scissors such as the tags and the border of the flaps because in that moment I didn´t have die cuts and the Big Shot was a dream for me. But the Silhouette Cameo machine helped me to cut words and shapes.


Buttons, pearls, gems, ribbons, threads and more provide lovely details and a high value to the work.





I hope that sharing this album has been an inspiration for you. It was my first challenge as a scrapbooker and I loved the elaboration process. What makes me happier is that Alfonsina´s family enjoys seeing it.
Thanks for joining me in my second post! Hugs!


"Through his works, the artist speaks to others and communicates with them. The history of art, therefore, is not only a story of works produced but also a story of men and women."
Vatican, 4 April 1999, Easter Sunday

Complete Letter here.

I apologize for my English, it's basic. But I want to share my works with you (and with love).

Esta entrada también está disponible en Español.

SUPPLIES
  • Martha Stewart "Doily Lace" Punch
  • Hemptique "Bakers Twine"
  • We R Memory Keepers "Corner Chomper Crop A Dile" Tool
  • Silhouette Cameo Cut Machine

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario