miércoles, 25 de septiembre de 2019

LOVELY NOTEBOOK "MARA"

libreta-para-notas-scrap-notebook


Happy Spring!!! or Fall!!! In my country we also celebrate Teacher's Day, Professor´s Day and Student's Day in this time. I made this notebook for one of my students of Fisics and Chemistry because she won a contest.



It's a simple and easy notebook and its size (for writing) is 11x14 cm. It's 50 sheets. For the covers I used a shoe box cardboard. The front cover is made with acetate too. I used an acetate piece that was left over from the Summer Mini Album (click if you want watching it now).


You can find a Supply List below.



To bind I used the Cinch and the ribbons in the wire were remains that come from 2 albums: a Birthday Album and a Grad Album (you can also watching them).
I created a pocket and mini notes with stamp phrases. I used a Lawn Fawn stamp and a die for decorate it. I's pieces of flowers that were left over from a desk calendar that I made.



All sheets have a names of my student. For this I used a Lawn Fawn Alpha Stamp and Distress Oxide ink.




I made another pocket with vellum and more notes...



The back cover is made with vinyl. I love its glossy because is elegant.

libreta-para-notas-scrap-notebook


I think it's a nice gift. And in these works we can recycle materials from other projects.

What last minute craft works do you like to give away? Thanks a lot for stopping by and see you soon!!!

libreta-para-notas-scrap-notebook


"They can cut all the flowers, but they can't stop the spring."
Pablo Neruda


I apologize for my English, it's basic. But I want to share my works with you (and with love).

Esta entrada también está disponible en Español.

SUPPLY LIST
  • Lawn Fawn "Scalloped Circle" Stackables
  • Lawn Fawn "Flutter By" Stamps
  • Simple Stories "DIY Journaling" Clear Stamps
  • Ranger Distress Oxide "Milled Lavender" Ink
  • We R Memory Keepers "Cinch" Binding Tool
CHALLENGES

10 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful notebook... Love the soft colors!
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex

    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives{#33 – shaped cards}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge{#33 – school enrollment}
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#63 – Monochrom}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love soooooooooo much this notebook and the sentiment is so true!!!
    Thank you so much for participating in our Brown Sugar challenge.
    Hope you participate in our next!!
    Kisssssssssssssssssssss
    Bettascrap DT

    ResponderBorrar
  3. This gift will be loved, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Thanks for joining us at UYS. Your notebook is extremely pretty.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Good one. Thank you for entering at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges . Good luck with your entry.
    Sharmitha @ Crafter's Icon

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Wow! Such a lovely notebook and wonderful gift! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Really beautiful and great text! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Really lovely! Thank you for joining our challenge over at Creatalicious Challenges with your stunning creation.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ResponderBorrar
  10. A wonderful notebook!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional use a punch” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    ResponderBorrar